Can I break my lease if the workers leave a key in our door and leave it unlocked?

I am in need of advice. My husband and I just leased a condo about three weeks ago. We left Wednesday late morning for an out of town event and came back early Saturday morning. When we arrived home, there was a set of keys left in the door lock and the door was opened. There was also a notice on the door that said... show more I am in need of advice. My husband and I just leased a condo about three weeks ago. We left Wednesday late morning for an out of town event and came back early Saturday morning. When we arrived home, there was a set of keys left in the door lock and the door was opened. There was also a notice on the door that said some routine maintenance would be done on Thursday (the day after we left). So from Thursday to early Saturday morning, the keys were left dangling out of our door for all to see. Thankfully we didn't notice anything missing or disturbed. We have a serious problem with 1) Not being adequately notified of the maintenance (obviously we hadn't gotten their notice the day before because it was still taped to our door) and 2) ANYONE could have had access to our home and we feel violated. There are some serious safety issues because they left all of our belongings vulnerable and put our family's safety at risk.

Is this grounds for breaking our lease? What kind of options do we have at this point?
Update: I mean the doors was UNLOCKED, not opened, the door was closed but UNLOCKED and the keys were hanging out of the dead bold lock.