How to beat a Magic the Gathering Animar control deck?

Hi. I am new to EDH also called commander and my brother knows I like to run token decks. He also knows that I like to run decks with black and or white. He chose animar as his general to destroy me every time and it worked. I don't quit or give up but we play a lot of games a day and I haven't won a single... show more Hi. I am new to EDH also called commander and my brother knows I like to run token decks. He also knows that I like to run decks with black and or white. He chose animar as his general to destroy me every time and it worked. I don't quit or give up but we play a lot of games a day and I haven't won a single game in 3 weeks. He is a far superior deck builder and has made decks that made me quit standard, extended, legacy, and all other formats except EDH. I need help building a deck that will smash his animar control every time, because I do not want to quit magic by leaving this format. I don't quit because I lose, I'm just saying not being able to win in over three weeks means his deck is really smashing mine and asking for one win every once in a while would be nice :). I have tried over 20 decks and they have all failed. If i can't win every time, i just ask that this deck idea lets me win every once in a while. I'm tired of losing every game and having to listen to his stupid table talk. Basically, I need help building an anti animar deck. I can deal with the counters, its the pro white pro black ability that sucks. There's also the infinite combos his deck can do. He can gain infinite card draw, life, destruction of my permanents, counters on animar, and anything else you can think of with this deck. I just don't know anymore. I'm done throwing my money away if I can't win once a month. He turned a casual format into yet another competitive field where you have to win to enjoy it. I don't like that. Anyway, any and all deck ideas will be accepted and tried, and I thank you for helping me.
4 answers 4