are eastern european immigrants making uk and west europe more homophobic?

i think they are also in usa where there is lots of east europe immagrants they seem to do most homophobic attacks

That may be how they feel, but they won't be able to impose their homophobic ideas on me! And I imagine most people born in the UK/Europe would agree!!!

Source(s): I hate homophobia!!!
  • Mark

My great grandmother was of Eastern European decent, and she wasn't homophobic. You shouldn't generalize.

im eastern european and gay. i dont think so. i am from russia but live in canada. all the russians i know would never go gay bashing, around here its real americans and canadians and persians who do the gay bashing.

*rascist alert* yes they fink they own the. Ountry coz they get free houses before any of us when english people are in poverty and on the streets, they thinkg that they come here and its perfect but they see gays and they hate em :)