L_G asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 8 years ago

can My Wedding Dress Be A Maxi Dress?

Hi Guys...Im Going To Be Getting Married To The Love Of My Life This Coming November And Since We're Not Too Rich (wealthy wise)...Is It Ok To Have My Wedding Dress Out Of A Maxi Dress From Target Or Walmart?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Kiara
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best answer

Yeah of course, there's no rules for what constitutes a wedding dress. A wedding dress is just the dress you get married in, whether that be a bright purple lycra mini dress or a big white wedding dress with crystals and a 4ft train.

• Ashley
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Yep. Your wedding dress doesn't have to be the traditional dress if you don't want it to be. My sister found a very pretty white sundress from either Target or Kohls that she wore to her wedding and she looked very pretty in it. I say wear what ever you want. It's your wedding.

• Derek
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The wedding is something that you and your fiance decide, since it's a special day for both of you. As long as you both agree on the wardrobe, you can wear whatever you would like. Also be considerate of the bridesmaids and groomsmen, since your wardrobe decisions could effect them too.

Source(s): been there
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Of course you can , you can plan your wedding as your thoughts. Be happy on the wedding and I hope you can be happy all the life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Trish
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I think you can wear whatever you want... within reason of course... it's your day wear the maxi dress and I hope it's white

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

its your wedding so you can do what ever makes you happy :D

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.