Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

did president 0bama put congress in there place with today's speech?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

No. It was just another embarrassing attempt for him to justify his failure to resolve this mess. He's created the mess and now has botched the negotiations to resolve his deficits. Since he's now been excluded from the negotiations, he knows that he can't even take credit when they do reach an agreement. He's afraid for his reelection and is just flailing about now hoping he can convince people that he's not irrelevant. It's sad to watch.

It's comical to watch him complain about partisanship while he's taking cheap shots at Republicans..

2012 can't come soon enough.

• Joshua
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

President Obama realized he was getting nowhere with congress so he spoke to the people. In short he asked Americans to call and email their congressman concerning the budget and what they think should happen. His call has worked, many websites of many congressman were overloaded with emails and in fact experianced errors due to email capacities. Polling suggests a simple majority supports what the President has to say so he is using that to his advantage to unleash the people on congress. So yes he did stick it to congress.

• 8 years ago

I don't know of "0bama", there's NO such thing. But President *Obama* sure did lol. Put their whole card right on out there lol.

• 8 years ago

No, he looked like the whiny baby that he is.." my way or no way" " mommy they won't play fair."

What an as s.. i just hope everyone saw him for what he really is!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not at all he just looked like the liar he is.

• 8 years ago

NO, Obama is a puppet for the new world order!

• 8 years ago

No, he seemed more like he was campaigning.

Source(s): Independent
  • 8 years ago

yup.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.