I think I fell for eventvwr scam, what do I do?

A man (who sounded Indian) called my house today and said he was from windows and that he received error messages that needed to be fixed or my comp would crash. Idk why I fell for it at first though and allowed remote access to my computer. Did not go far enough to buy the 'warranty' they were offering but... show more A man (who sounded Indian) called my house today and said he was from windows and that he received error messages that needed to be fixed or my comp would crash. Idk why I fell for it at first though and allowed remote access to my computer. Did not go far enough to buy the 'warranty' they were offering but now I am freaking out that they could have gotten my passwords or something.

How do I make sure that they can no longer access my computer? Are there any programs I should install to fix any problems they might have caused and to make sure they can't get in again?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Update: thanks for responding! i'm not sure how to see if they installed anything. they asked me to run the computer and go to eventvwr, making it appear like i had a ton of errors, then stupidly i let them have remote access to my computer. they could even be in now for all i know lol.