Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

I broke my no contact rule with my ex bf. He replied. What should I say?

My long distance ex bf broke off with me saying that he couldnt do distance. He said he would like to be friends just in case we might be able to get back together gain in the future. I broke my no contact rule only after one month and emailed him asking if he thinks we might have a chance to get back together again in the future. He replied saying that he will definitely look me up if we were in the same city and would like to keep the option open to get back together. He asked me why I asked him such a question all of a sudden. What should I reply? Obviously, I asked him becos I want us to be back together, but i'm not going to tell him that. What should I say?

Favorite Answer

You should tell him the truth. It's only fair on both of you, and it'll feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest. He should understand that you still care about him, and you are still upset about the split. If you lie to him, then he might feel like he can't trust you. Hope this helps :)

I say shop up what you have been doing, being your very own individual and turning out to be. in case you have an pastime in her I say wait some days and once you spot her on line say you observed she replaced into on line and which you had to assert hi yet which you have someplace to pass. That way you enable her understand which you're open to conversing, yet which you at the instant are not falling throughout your self to speak to her, it fairly is the reality. Then i could say anticipate her to attempt to speak to you back. i think of issues will progression evidently from there. while you at the instant are not desirous to be acquaintances together with her or something do no longer touch her, if she tries to speak to you in simple terms be short and he or she can get the assumption. wish that helps.

Typically when a guy breaks it off because of a "long distance" relationship its mainly because they (unfortunetaly) already have someone else, sadly. The part where he says if you're in town then " we can get back together" implies that if its convient for him then sure why not you two can get back together.

Best advice is to slowly move on from him. I promise you, the idea that when one door closes, three more open, is very alive and active today. Im sorry i know you probly dont want to hear move on, but in some cases its needed.

that answer means he doesn't hate you but it does not mean he wants to get back together or if you lived near each other that he would. it just means he would be willing to say hi and be friends and maybe go out. that relationship is over. you are still friends. that is nice but he is not thinking about getting back together at any point, like this was just a time you had to live through until you could together again. move on.

This intensive guide teaches men and women bring their exes back using simple text messages and a step-by-step 8-week system http://getyourexback.toptips.org

You should tell him the truth, i mean why would you say anything else or lie?

But i do agree that long distance relationships don't work because they aren't relationships.

Be truthful.

• Bonnie

just say because you miss him.

dont say anything!

Please return the favor?

HELP IS VERY MUCH NEEDED

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201107...

b true n expres urself....n know wat he feels...