How do I tell my parents im depressed?

Im 13 and lately Ive been feeling really upset and lazy and i didn't know what was wrong with me so i took all the online depression tests and all off them said i was severely depressed, im always tired my appetite changes from starved to full without me eating anything, i have trouble getting to sleep, i feel... show more Im 13 and lately Ive been feeling really upset and lazy and i didn't know what was wrong with me so i took all the online depression tests and all off them said i was severely depressed, im always tired my appetite changes from starved to full without me eating anything, i have trouble getting to sleep, i feel worthless, ive started feeling like i hate everyone and everything and ive even started cutting myself, im really scared and i want to know if i really am depressed so i need to visit a Doctor or something but i really need to tell someone but all my friends are sick of me acting like this so ive decided that i need to tell my parents but i really don't know how, suggestions?
10 answers 10