I Hate FACEBOOK!!! Im SO Upset :(?

So recently my mums uncle passed away and we were so upset. On facebook his grandchild was on chat and I wanted to say my condolences so I said Im sorry for your loss. The thing is the poor kid didn't know his grandad passed away as he was away in Spain and heard the news from me and he said he just didnt... show more So recently my mums uncle passed away and we were so upset. On facebook his grandchild was on chat and I wanted to say my condolences so I said Im sorry for your loss.

The thing is the poor kid didn't know his grandad passed away as he was away in Spain and heard the news from me and he said he just didnt want to talk right now. I feel soooo bad. I told him his mum propably didnt tell him because he's in Spain and now his holiday is ruined and its all my fault.

I feel so guilty and I know his parents and family will blame me for telling him but I just wanted to show my sympathy - I couldntve guessed he was on holiday!!! I feel sooo bad for this kid because he is soo innocent and lovely (he is 15 years old).

He is always going to remember me as the person who told him I just feel sooo terrible!!!
Update: I hate facebook because of websites like that information gets passed around really quickly I just hate the fact that I was on facebook the same time as him its just not fair he shouldve heard it from HIS parents when he was around a SUPPORTIVE family but the poor kid is all alone on holiday when he was SUPPOSED TO... show more I hate facebook because of websites like that information gets passed around really quickly I just hate the fact that I was on facebook the same time as him its just not fair he shouldve heard it from HIS parents when he was around a SUPPORTIVE family but the poor kid is all alone on holiday when he was SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING A GOOD TIME NOW HIS HOLIDAY IS RUINED AND ITS ALL MY ******* FAULT COZ HIS PARENTS DIDNT INTEND FOR HIM TO KNOW SO HE WOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT BEING UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 2: WASTI PIKAZA - ARE U AWARE OF THE CRAP THATS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? I DIDNT PLAY WITH THE KIDS EMOTIONS TO GET POPULARITY. THE GUY IS PART OF MY FAMILY AND I WANTED TO PASS MY CONDOLENCES - HOW WAS I TO KNOW THE KID HAD NO IDEA ABOUT HIS GRANDADS DEATH? I WANTED TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE IS SUPPORTED BY HIS FAMILY... show more WASTI PIKAZA - ARE U AWARE OF THE CRAP THATS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? I DIDNT PLAY WITH THE KIDS EMOTIONS TO GET POPULARITY. THE GUY IS PART OF MY FAMILY AND I WANTED TO PASS MY CONDOLENCES - HOW WAS I TO KNOW THE KID HAD NO IDEA ABOUT HIS GRANDADS DEATH? I WANTED TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE IS SUPPORTED BY HIS FAMILY AND THAT I FEEL HIS PAIN AS MY MUM HAS LOST AN UNCLE AND IT IS HARD FOR ME TO SEE HER CRYING - WE WERE ALL UPSET BY THIS TRAGIC LOSS