Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

poll:internet explorer vs google Chrome vs mozilla firefox?

what do u think is better i vote for firefox

Firefox as it is a bit faster although it freezes up at times.

Source(s): Lynz

Google Chrome.

Internet Explorer is the WORST! I do use Firefox from time to time because for some reason Google Chrome doesn't open some pages that I go to, it just sits there loading forever until you give up basically. But I'm on Firefox right now. Google Chrome is the fastest, though. People that are still on IE should try a different browser they'd be amazed at the speed increase of loading the browser and the web pages.

Google Chrome.

Mozilla Firefox.

• I'd like to vote firefox but the recent update to firefox 5 has left my computer crashing. I'm not sure why but the new firefox is very glitchy. Chrome has issues too but they aren't as bad at the moment. I don't even bother with IE9

Internet Explorer.

I have tried and tested all 3. My ranking is:

1) Google Chrome

2) Mozilla Firefox

3) Internet Explorer

Chrome is fast and quick, you barely notice it's there, options are easy to understand, plus it actually allows you to see your webpages instead of the browser. Firefox is feature rich, but I don't recommend it for the average computer user, as it gets slow time to time. Explorer is just plain stupid, slow, and annoying.

Firefox!

Chrome

Speed=Chrome

Most useful = firefox