Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 9 years ago

CIMAstudy wasn't good :'( Any good private tuition for CIMA course ??? Anyone please here help?

I took CIMAstudy course for my last exam diet; but I failed both the papers P2 and F2. I'm confused. Please anyone here help me. Any reliable private tutors or private tuition courses for CIMA ? I live in Bredford.

No one can guarantee you a particular tutor or tuition centre. No tutor or tuition centre exist who can produce 100% pass rates. Good & affordable private tutors for CIMA can hardly been located in the UK as they may charge at least £25 to about £50 or more per hour. I had private tuition with INSAF for most of my management (E1, E2, F1, F2 and P2) papers as well as for strategy papers and T4. They offer private one-to-one tuition for CIMA (and ACCA). It's very affordable that they charge £14 per hour only. Their tutors as well as customer support line were so helpful and supportive. If you really in need of a private tuition, do check a demo of them. Contact them through their website (it's more professional) at www.insafglobal.co.uk But always bear in mind that - tutors can only teach you; but you must do your homework well to pass the exams.

Source(s): www.insafglobal.co.uk Also check with http://www.hometutorsdirectory.co.uk/