Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What colour should I dip dye my hair?

within the next week I would like to dip dye my hair for summer. I have light blonde hair and I was thinking of going pink but I don't know if it'll look good and if so what colour pink?!

thankyou in advance!:)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

pink will be absolutely great! or a light purple or aquamarine blue would all be cute and on trend and suit your hair!

• 9 years ago

Pink and blonde....well that would be rocking the Beyonce look from 2000. And if you ask me its dated. VERY dated. In fact, dip dyeing is just not attractive. Why not dye your whole head a different colour if you fancy a change?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Purple would look great with blonde hair! Pink might not show up very well.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Maybe turquoise? Or purple? I think that pink would probably look best with blonde hair though. Could even do 2 colours like this: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo9ulxZwt61qazmso.j...

Source(s): it's allll over tumblr
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Purple Or Hot Pink looks good on blonde it also depends on the type of shade of blonde that you have[:

• 3 years ago

I even have dark blonde hair and that i dip-dyed my hair final summer season. I did shiny magenta pink for the 1st 0.5 and a shiny turquoise for the 2nd 0.5 - the two stood out nicely and appeared amazing!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.