How do I perform a "print preview" before I print a document?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

If you're using one of the Microsoft suite of products, there is either a "Print Preview" command (usually nested under "File") or there's a "Preview" option within the "Print" command.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

On the menu bar at the top of the document there should be a little icon of a page with a magnifying glass over it. That will be the print preview.

If you can't find the icon, hold your mouse over every icon for a second so it tells you what it does until you get the print preview.

• 8 years ago

You go to file then to print preview, it will show each page so you can edit page breaks, font, paragraphs and any thing you want. I usually don't even bother setting up format before I start a short document I just PP it when I am done and then print.

• 8 years ago

Click the File tab at the top left and go to "Print Preview" below the "Print" tab

Source(s): Owner of Word
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Go to Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes. Right-click on your Lexmark printer and set it as default. Reopen MS Word and print.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

file then print prv

• 8 years ago

go to file

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.