How do I perform a "print preview" before I print a document?

If you're using one of the Microsoft suite of products, there is either a "Print Preview" command (usually nested under "File") or there's a "Preview" option within the "Print" command.

On the menu bar at the top of the document there should be a little icon of a page with a magnifying glass over it. That will be the print preview.

If you can't find the icon, hold your mouse over every icon for a second so it tells you what it does until you get the print preview.

You go to file then to print preview, it will show each page so you can edit page breaks, font, paragraphs and any thing you want. I usually don't even bother setting up format before I start a short document I just PP it when I am done and then print.

Click the File tab at the top left and go to "Print Preview" below the "Print" tab

Source(s): Owner of Word

Go to Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes. Right-click on your Lexmark printer and set it as default. Reopen MS Word and print.

file then print prv

go to file