WHAT HAIRSTYLES COULD I DO TO A BEACH?

Okay, so tomorrow i'm going to the beach :O.

And I need a hairstyle I could do that wouldn't make my hair fly away..!!

I don't want something boring like tying my hair up in a pony tail or leaving it all down.

I have side swept bangs and I am Planning to NOT do anything with them, just leave them...but I am stuck on what to do with the rest of my hair..

If it helps I have naturally straight dark drown hair, it's quite long I guess...not too long...it's like 506 inches below my shoulders....sort of dry but silky at the same time.

It's not pin straight, but it's not wavy either....any suggestions??

One more question; will a bumpit do any good?

OOPS. Lmao I meant my hair is 5-6 inches below my shoulders-sorry!

Sounds like you have pretty much the same hair as me.

For a up do i normally do a high bun. Backcomb my whole hair and get it in a really high ponytail, and dont pull the hair alway through on the last tie of the band. That way it makes like a scoop bun.Fix in with clips at the back.

Or separate hair from ear to ear making a top half and bottom half, Get the bottom half out the way and backcomb the top half. Either use a bumpit to make it bigger or just backcomb more. Pull back and comb over top to make it smoother, and clip in place. Making like a Audrey Hepburn look bouffant. Then for the rest of the hair curl and pin up random little little bits of curled hair almost falling out

xxx

Put ur hair in a side braid. Bring ur hair to the side and use a rubber band then braid and use another tiny rubber band. just pin ur side bangs back with a bobby pin.

chignon

side bun

snooki bump

fishtail

french braid

side braid

sprayed to one side

braided bun

yes a bumpit would do.

chao

Usually, that's too long for me. I think it depends on the guy and his face though. Certain guys can easily pull off long hair and other folks can't.

• amanda

long hair can make you look more nicer and adorable and short hair you look just like a little girl.

shave it all except the bangs...start a new trend