Facebook friend list under profile picture are the people who view your profile most?

under the profile pic on ur profile theres a friend list with only a few people showing. apparently those are the people who view my profile the most. now before u say its random and whatever well these specific people are always there on it. mostly. and i hope that this is true because 2 of my crushes are always... show more under the profile pic on ur profile theres a friend list with only a few people showing. apparently those are the people who view my profile the most. now before u say its random and whatever well these specific people are always there on it. mostly. and i hope that this is true because 2 of my crushes are always on it. also some friends even some poeple i dont talk to that much. by the way i dont like or comment much of my crushs stuff . SO do u think they actually do view it?? if they do it would make me feel better
Update: people i just said that the same people are on it allll the time sometimes in different order but stil there.