Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

Do you agree with this quote that "men and women complete each other"?

I mean besides providing men with sex services, how can women complete men.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

They are talking pithily about their two hearts becoming as one, not sex.

There is some truth to it, too--that you tend o choose people as mates who fill some hole in your ego.

• 3 years ago

Sweetheart, at the beginning, no longer something final consistently. yet relationships do require a good number of artwork. This in lots of situations contains (a million) conversing (while he/she has suggested or finished something you disagree with), sit down like smart adults and tell that guy or woman the variety you sense approximately that difficulty and notice if there could be some thank you to resolve it without upsetting one yet another. (2) have confidence..( now this is in simple terms to a undeniable volume, do no longer supply too plenty rope the place this is worried, this could be a comfortable project. (3) appreciate, that's earned and...you ought to offer it so as to get it. those are purely a number of the main motives a dating stands the attempt ( and that i DO advise attempt) of time. a number of the fewer extreme ones are: Laughter, having relaxing at the same time, Intimacy (while you are the right age) and understanding once you elect 'on my own' time. i'm hoping this might clean up some issues for ya, good success, woman.

• Vegan
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It applies to reproduction. Both provide 1/2 of the genetic code.

• Boo
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Well that's the term 'other half' comes from i think. Yes i believe we complete each other. I bring to a relationship what only a man can bring, and she brings what only a woman can bring. Put together, we make one complete human being.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Apart from men providing women with sex services, how can men complete women? works both ways chauvinist. No i dont agree with the quote because of sexual orientation variances

• 8 years ago

I was going to say sex services and giving birth but then i saw what you said never mind

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The RIGHT man and the RIGHT woman complete each other, yes.

• 8 years ago

Sometimes yes, but not always. However it should feel that way.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

by making them a sandwich

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

sammich services!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.