Who pays on a third date?

lets say its third date and he paid the first two dates? should we go dutch or should i offer to pay?

the first two times i offered and he said he got it.

my mom has encouraged me to let him pay for the dates or else he cant afford me

By all means offer to pay for the third date. He paid for the first two now it is your turn.

I think you should pay this time. However, some guys refuse to let a girl pay.So, offer to split it and don't take NO for an answer.But, if he insists then just let him pay & get him a gift or buy him desert.

• Don't ask him again, let him pay for the dinner date it is obvious he feels that is his duty and rightly so :) That is so sweet, sounds like you may have a nice gentleman there :) Hope you have a good time, blessings.

the guy

i pay for all the dates

usually I would pay....theres only that 10% of the time where the girl will genuinely want to pay if she says like it's my turn to pay or something.

I think that whoever asks should pay for the date.

• You can pay if you really want to or you can split the bill.

The guy does or just split the meal

If you like him insist you pay.