How do I become a professional race car driver?

Luckily I have money on my side. Within the next couple years, I will have a couple hundred thousand dollars. And since I'm still very young, I want to pursue a career in racing. I've been a car nut since I was born and this has always been my dream. Next year I will be living in Las Vegas and I will likely... show more Luckily I have money on my side. Within the next couple years, I will have a couple hundred thousand dollars. And since I'm still very young, I want to pursue a career in racing. I've been a car nut since I was born and this has always been my dream. Next year I will be living in Las Vegas and I will likely buy a bmw m3 e92 and fully modify it over time. I plan on going to a really good racing school in sonoma california next year and getting my amateur racing license. Since I will be living close to a race track, I will obviously be going there often. What I'm wondering now is, is what do I do then???
Update: I would also like to add, that I've been driving since I was 5, but I don't have a rich family, nor do I live in a big city now. I am talented, trust me, I've just never been at the right place at the right time with the right amount of money. Luckily now I'm on my way to being a teenage millionaire with my best... show more I would also like to add, that I've been driving since I was 5, but I don't have a rich family, nor do I live in a big city now. I am talented, trust me, I've just never been at the right place at the right time with the right amount of money. Luckily now I'm on my way to being a teenage millionaire with my best friend. This is why I am now trying very hard to pursue this dream. I couldn't have started any earlier. Also, I know that most racers start out in go cars, but since I can start out with a fully modified bmw m3 now, I think I will probably have it a little easier off.