Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

hey please read the whole piece i need some advice on this issue from my childhood?

i was emotionally abused as a child and this has crippled my ability to form relationships in my life now as i feel who could possibly see the value in a person like me i find it almost impossible to talk to women that i fancy i think this comes from a awkward relationship with my mother and also my foster mother treated me as if i was second class. also i remember being sexually abused and putting up a fight and then other situations like this during the time i was around ten this memory or memories make me feel useless, i often think even if a get the woman i am after i will destroy her life because of all the bitterness in my past. i also stuggle to make friends and also need some advice on this

it is just so hard to know what is normal in life after being rised in such an abnormal enviroment

i would not define myself as angry and bitter but rather confused and unable to relate to people i meet particularly the first time i meet someone

You need to speak to a councillor as they will be able to help you through your confusion, the abuse and the bitterness.

Then they will be able to make you see that even though you were abused, you can have a relationship and not destroy either her or your life.

As for making friends, this will become easier once you sort out your personal problems.

Good luck.

KD

You do not state you r age. You should go to someone you can trust such as a doctor or clergy and ASK them for help and counseling. Good luck!!