Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 years ago

Im 15 and looking for pretty much any way to make money legal or not (drug dealer and prostitute is a no)?

Its not really for me, parents dont have a whole lot of extra money and i feel i owe it to them as an expensive child. i want to help them out as much as possible. i live in wichita ks and i dont exactly have to meet age requirements, child labor laws, or minimum wage (although last would be much appreciated). please, any help is welcome

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Cliff
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best answer

Your parents are working hard so you'll succeed...focus on school...getting a job will hurt that...your parents just want you to do well.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Learn CPR and babysit..if parents know that you are responsible and able to save their child in the event(god forbid) they choke, they will want to hire you. Also if you do a swell job, parents will recommend you to others and your clients will grow! Otherwise I think 15 is a year to young to get a job a most places, but you could check anyway.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It's obvious that you need to stay in school and learn more than anything else. If you really want to help them get a good education to increase the chances of getting a good job.

• 8 years ago

You can start proper work at 15 and 9 months, until then you can get a paper round or saturday/weekend work.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Annie
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

http://juniorachievement.com/ --> learn how to run a small business

Make jewelry

Sell Avon although that would probably have to be in your Mom's name but you could do the work and sales.

Same with Mary Kay.

Bake really interesting baked goods and sell them for special events.

• Emily
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Here is my question to you. If you know these neighbours rent; do you also know the owners of the home. If you do, I suggest talking to the owners of this situation. That way, the owners can investigate the tenants renting from them. But, if you feel these people are shady people; and, if you feel it endangers your kids, and other kids in the neighbourhood. I would call the cops in your neighborhood.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

stay in school parents are supposed to support u not the other way around...but if u wanna get paper job, babysitting, cleaning petwalking

• 8 years ago

If you are good at arts and crafts or drawing you can try to sell things like that.

• 8 years ago

Get a job!

• 8 years ago

sell stuff on eBay, you can sell pretty much anything on there if you sell it cheap enough.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.