Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Fact or Fiction: Peyton Manning will never play in a Super Bowl again?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Wiggy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I say Fiction.

He's 35 years old, meaning he has probably 4 or 5 years left in the NFL. I say he reaches at least one more. Doesn't mean he'll win it, but I definitely see him playing in one more Super Bowl.

• AGM
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Fiction

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Fiction, I think Peyton Manning will play in a Superbowl and win it, he's still got 4-6 years left in him and he's not showing any signs of slowing down in fact I think this is the year that Manning wins his second Superbowl championship if we have a season that is.

• fact. The problem with the Colts is that they are lulled into a false sense of security because they have one of the best quarterbacks in the game, so they don't go all out to improve their team, allowing teams like the Jets to surpass them. Also Manning's getting old, and still doesn't have a reliable running game. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Texans win that division.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cruse
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Fact

• Levi
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Fact.

Chargers are going to win the 2011 Super Bowl! Mainly because I want the AFC West to be the first division to have all teams win a Super Bowl.

• 9 years ago

He's getting pretty old. I don't see Manning playing in a Superbowl again. Quite sad though.

• 9 years ago

Fact. Its all about Mark Sanchez and the Jets from now on.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'll say fact. However, I'm basing that off the fact that I don't want him to more than anything else. That and he is old now by QB criteria and I think their window of opportunity has closed.

• 9 years ago

Fiction while it is hard to say for sure I believe he can get there 1 more time

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.