How can I get a preview of a large photo print before I order?

I want to order either a 16" x 20" or a 20" x 30" print of a picture I found online but I need to know if it will look good before I do it. I was checking out Kodak's prices but they didn't seem to have a preview of it before you order. It did say that the image resolution was too low... show more I want to order either a 16" x 20" or a 20" x 30" print of a picture I found online but I need to know if it will look good before I do it. I was checking out Kodak's prices but they didn't seem to have a preview of it before you order. It did say that the image resolution was too low for a photo that size, but it also said that for 8" x 10", which I'm sure would be fine as it looked good in the print preview window on my computer.

So is there a way or another site where I can get a preview of what the larger sizes would look like?