is it normal to be attracted to shemales?

i have a few friends that have a fantasy about being with a shemale is it normal if we are all straight men with girlfriends to have such fantasies?

What do you think makes straight men fantasise about shemales?

Yes! The shemale porn industry is actually the fastest growing area of the adult film industry in the last 10 years. One of the reasons it grew so much is they started marketing it to straight men instead of gay men. Many straight men are attracted to shemales. I have many straight friends who are.

I think a lot of straight men fantasize about shemales because I think very few people are 100% straight or 100% Gay. A lot of people have repressed bisexual curiosities. I think tgirls are very appealing to the guys who have a little bisexual curiosity but aren't actually attracted to men. Since about 95% of them looks amazingly feminine, but they have the one guy part.. which in my opinion is the best part of a guy.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): normal attracted shemales: https://bitly.im/fW5Ql

Yes, it is perfectly normal and heterosexual, since you are making love to the inwardness of the person whom you love, the real woman that she identifies with inwardly. Most she-males feel that they are women inside, hence they are women, however they may have a masculine organ, but this alone does not make them a lesser woman. I had had sex with both she-males and natural women, and the sex and love are no different if you truly love the person. I could also say that the she-males I had sex with were more feminine than the "real" women that I dated, as they were more affectionate and loving towards me, and very female-like, and with even more beautiful female characteristics. One she-male has shown to be more of a true woman to me than a real female, as most real women that I dated were only interested in being pleasured without returning love and in my overlarge endowment, my large penis and money. Hence, I respect "she-males" or the other gender as a human being capable of love and being loved.

Not sure. Maybe those straight men look at shemale porn and end up developing fantasies about them.

I don't perticularly like being called a shemale...I'm a transgendered girl, but I consider myself to be all female. I don't think it makes u gay. Becuz, technically those transgendered girls consider themselves all female, like myself. So, that's all I have to say

Source(s): I'm a transgendered girl

It's the perfect woman. (At least to ME anyways). It's a woman who has even MORE in common with you than regular women. Also it's the excitement of having something exotic rather than the close minded mediocrity. I love and support shemales everywhere. To hell with the haters and phobes.

Probably because almost no man is entirely straight. A girl that has a penis makes it okay to try weird stuff out you otherwise wouldn't. In adult movies, aren't straight actors in scenes with these women? They do what they do because it's not gay - she's female.

• Actually, straight men do men in porn because it pays double the rate of heterosex. I saw that crap on HBO; the guy was on Viagra and staring at his wife while he did other guys' asses.

Shemales are transsexual males that haven't had a sex change operation yet so I guess you guys are bi/curious (:

• Ac1dBurN6 years agoReport

That is definitely not true. That would insinuate that someone would be attracted to the male features, which is not the case. The main reason people are attracted to them is because they resemble females. That's it. It's not really so much or if at all because they have a male part.

we are top fantasy in the world for straight men and some woman too !!!!SHEMALES!!!

Source(s): I dont think a gay guy wanna fuck a shemale

lekker tieten en een pik