Anonymous

What do UK Asians/Blacks think of Eastern European immigrants?

do you have a problem with them, exc?

what are you experiences with them..

thank you

I'm 100% white European son, and I hate Middle Eastern invading our Beloved Europe.

@Greg O'Shea, Americans did not invented the Mafia...The Mafiosos, came from the Mafia families in Sicily, Italy.

There is still Mobster organizations in Southern Italy.

I haev no problem with East Europeans, a lot of them are friendly. I expected them to be racist because there isnt that many non-whites in East Europe but i find that more East European men listen to rap/hip-hop, dress "black" and seem to be more attracted to black girls than British White guys

I am 2nd generation American of Irish Catholic descent and f--k blacks and idk asians, theyre all scrawny lil fags and blaks cant fight. irish and italians f--k them up. cuz they copy us, we invented the gangster sh!t. vincent mad dog coll, an irish hoodlum from the bronx nyc invented the drive by shooting, irish americans invented street gangs, italians invented the mafia, the lingo, swag. blacks name themselves after us and r scared of us. tehrye scared of rednecks to. and british ppl are homos the blacks here dont do that.

john doe u idiot the american NYC mafia was 10x more powerful then the one from italy in its hayday. stupid gay european

I have no problem with them at all, as long as they show me respect they will receive respect back(:

Source(s): UK biracial

Zennaphobia, generally anialate, I think, I could be wrong ofcourse

I'm white non-British, but it seems that blacks and pakis will hump any EE girl they get. Lol

I LIKE THEM ESPECIALLY POLISH ... I THINK CZECHS NEED TO BATHE MORE REGULARLY ... I ALSO THINK SOME TANNING CREAM WOULD DO THEM ALL GOOD AND ALSO THE BRITISH