hahabt asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

Favorite NHL team/Player? Least Favorite team/player.?

Mine are:

Fav Team: Sabres

Fav Player: Miller

Least Fav team: Bruins

Least fav player: Chara/Burtuzzi

Update:

I like seeing what other people think!

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best answer

Favorite team: Buffalo Sabres

Favorite player: Ryan Miller

Least favorite team: Philadelphia Flyers

Least favorite player: Daniel Carcillo

@Emily: Briere is NOT a traitor. Golisano/Quinn/Regier refused to give him the 5-year contract he wanted (and deserved) so he took the best offer the marketplace offered. Unfortunately, it happened to be the hated Flyers. That's business.

@usranger: A Buffalo guy who hates the Sabres and roots for the Leafs? Now THAT is the very definition of a traitor.

• 9 years ago

Most Favorite Team: Chicago Blackhawks

Most Favorite Player: Patrick Sharp

Least Favorite Team: Detroit Red Wings

Least Favorite Player: Matt Cooke

• 9 years ago

Fav team- Canucks

fav player - kesler

least fav team - bruins

least fav player- thomas/chara

• 9 years ago

Fav team avalanche

Fav player now jonathan toews

Fav player of all time joe sakic

Least fav team canucks

Least fav player burtuzzi

@hannah nope im avs fan but I hate the canucks more than the red wings right now.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Favorite Team: St. Louis Blues

Favorite Player: Alex Pietrangelo

Least Favorite Team: Chicago Blackhawks

Least Favorite Player: Patrick Kane

• 9 years ago

Mine are:

Fav Team: Montreal Canadiens

Fav Player: Current (PK Subban) All Time that I have seen play (Guy Lafleur) All Time that I never saw Ken Dryden/Maurice Richard

Least Fav team: Boston Bruins (The Modern day Bruins, the Hypocrites, whiners and dirty players who don't admit to being dirty and hide behind Gregory Campbells's daddy.) The Old school Bruins were men, they played hard didn't whine, weren't hypocrites and faced the Music.

Least fav player: While all players deserve a moniker of respect for being professional athletes in the most difficult of pro sports. Some, and in particular this one, really don't deserve the respect and fanfare attributed to professional sports athletes; Zdena Chara. I liked him, until he showed his true gutless colors. "I didn't know where I was on the ice" I didn't' know who was on the Ice with me" He didn't face the media, never apologized and nearly killed a young player who was simply outplaying him. Until that point I thought Chara was a good,m classy player. Now he is just a pathetic hollow champion.

• 9 years ago

Fav Team: Montreal Canadiens

Fav Player: Logan Couture

Least Fav Team: Canucks/Leafs/Bruins/Blue Jackets

Least Fave Player: Burrows/Luongo/Bieksa/Chara/Sean Avery and anyone on the Leafs

Well there you have it!

• 9 years ago

Favorite Team: Montreal Canadiens.

Favorite Player: Lots and Lots of favorites, so many good players to choose from.

Least Favorite Team: I like all the teams. Every team has at least 3-4 players that are really good, and fun to watch.

Least Favorite Player: I dont hate anyone...but... Brad Marchand get's under my skin a bit, but he's a great pest and and very good/surprising rookie. If he played for Montreal, I probably wouldnt complain lol.....

• Hannah
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Favorite Team: Colorado Avalanche

Favorite Player (current): Paul Stastny

Least Favorite Team: San Jose Sharks

Least Favorite Player: Todd Bertuzzi

Source(s): Is it weird that I hate San Jose more then the Red Wings?
  • 9 years ago

fav team canucks

fav player ryan kesler

least fav team bruins

least fav player brad marchand and tim thomas

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.