Tick problem...help!!!?

So my family and I are visiting Gettysburg, PA, and of course we had to walk around the battlefield. My dad and I went for a little hike through one of the fields, and when we came back to the car we realized there were "tiny spiders" crawling all over us. We brushed them all off, or so I thought, until I later found two of them latched on to my neck and ear. I, of course, FREAKED and ran for the shower until I felt clean...ish. My mom and I just found out that our hotel room is crawling with ticks. I changed clothes when we got home, and I guess they still had ticks, so now they've crawled off and are looking for their next victims. I have no idea what to do. I do not want to wake up in the morning and find a fat thing latched to my nose or other scary places...is there no hope of getting rid of them, since we're in a hotel room? |: I'm pretty sure they're all over the car, too. Could we at least spray the car down with something? We have NO experience with these creatures! I also just turned on the AC, and it's getting cold in here. Will that bug them a little? Eek! Any suggestions or advice would be fantastic!

Also, if it helps any, I'm 99% sure these are dog ticks.

Oh, and I also wanted to know; will they stick around on clothing, or jump off of it? And will they fall off clothing if you shake the clothing?

Thanks!!

i assume having acquaintances there i will have faith and that i like. and probable people who experience it truly is often their place to grant an opinion, who constantly have something to declare approximately each thing.

• CB

Vacuuming is your best option. If they are the really tiny ones, chance of disease is extremely small. You can use regular Off or any bug repellent to keep them away.