Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

hey please read the whole piece i need some advice on this issue from my childhood?

i was emotionally abused as a child and this has crippled my ability to form relationships in my life now as i feel who could possibly see the value in a person like me i find it almost impossible to talk to women that i fancy i think this comes from a awkward relationship with my mother and also my foster mother treated me as if i was second class. also i remember being sexually abused and putting up a fight and then other situations like this during the time i was around ten this memory or memories make me feel useless, i often think even if a get the woman i am after i will destroy her life because of all the bitterness in my past. i also stuggle to make friends and also need some advice on this

it is just so hard to know what is normal in life after being rised in such an abnormal enviroment

i would not define myself as angry and bitter but rather confused and unable to relate to people i meet particularly the first time i meet someone

I suggest you see a licensed therapist. You seem to have a lot of insecurity issues as well as problems learning to trust people, as well as low self esteem. A therapist will help you work out these problems and feel better about yourself.

Please my friend, seek help from a councillor or social worker. Instead of typing that you were emotionally and sexually abused, you should actually talk about it to someone- they will be able to help you. This is a really serious thing and can lead into depression. Don't keep these kinds of things to yourself, especially if no one else knows about this.