Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMobile Phones & Plans · 9 years ago

samsung galaxy S2-how to make phone calls?

hello I have just got the new samsung galaxy s2 but i cant seem to find how you simply make calls.

i can not see any kind of dialpad to dial out....where might i find this?

Thanks

Hey, I had excactly the same problem as you, I just got that phone and it took me ages to work out how to make calls.

To make calls you select the green phone and then it'll bring up your call logs, contacts and Favourites etc, to find the keypad all you do is place your finger on the logs tab and slide it towards the right hand side, this should then reveal the keypad tab.

• ?

Reverse Phone Number Look Up Services

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Thanks

Source(s): samsung galaxy s2 phone calls: https://tr.im/bSmV9
  • Doreen

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aD5rV

samsung galaxy s2 is in my opinion the best phone in that price range. in terms of raw power. but in terms of the interface. there are 3 other great options. HTC sensation: pretty much the same specs, a little less powerful, but has one of the best user interfaces, called HTC sense. There is also the sony xperia S and the LG optimus 2X. I recomend S2 for raw power and speed, HTC sensation for cusomisation and user interface and LG optimus 2X fits somewhere in the middle, but has a few minor bugs.

I have a galaxy 1, so not sure if this is the same. But on mine, you click the dialer icon and it brings up a dialpad.

• afton

David Dale and Roger Roberts asked the same question. You should see the answers side by side.

• zofia

that's an interesting question