Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

hey please read the whole piece i need some advice on this issue from my childhood?

i was emotionally abused as a child and this has crippled my ability to form relationships in my life now as i feel who could possibly see the value in a person like me i find it almost impossible to talk to women that i fancy i think this comes from a awkward relationship with my mother and also my foster mother treated me as if i was second class. also i remember being sexually abused and putting up a fight and then other situations like this during the time i was around ten this memory or memories make me feel useless, i often think even if a get the woman i am after i will destroy her life because of all the bitterness in my past. i also stuggle to make friends and also need some advice on this

it is just so hard to know what is normal in life after being rised in such an abnormal enviroment

i would not define myself as angry and bitter but rather confused and unable to relate to people i meet particularly the first time i meet someone

Forget abt d past, live in the present, don't regret abt the happening in ur childhood, coz at that time u r not able to discriminate good and bad. counseling may help u, always be positive, whatever may happen life has to go on. be happy gud luck...