Would anyone like to sign a petition to get an Atheist category?

Not trying to be rude, but I think division is best really. There's not many Atheist who are really interested in R&S other than kinda.....mocking. So just wondering if I really tried to get the Atheist their own category by a petition, how many people would be down and sign.
Update: @ inboxfull

"united" I have to go through numerous spiteful jabs to get to a real answer to my question. So divided works better in this aspect.
Update 2: @ Purportedly Magic Jew

Great. It doesn't really matter to me where the section is.
Update 3: @ Acid Zebra

My beliefs are strong enough to take mockery but Yahoo answers is to educate not to bash peoples beliefs. So in sight of educating people on the knowledge they wish to obtain, we need to separate.
Update 4: @ auskiwi1.

I don't log onto Yahoo R&S to prove my faith to anyone, I have no need for that, I log on to seek answers to my R&S questions.
Update 5: @ Iwalkeve.

That's a bit intolerant
Update 6: @ Many Shades of Gray

I don't recall proposing it before.
Update 7: Also it's listed in the community rules Yahoo Answers is to educate.
Update 8: @ Dean

I don't fear damnation, I'm just an individual with different beliefs.
Update 9: @ Peetr Peetr

But why not just let people believe what they want to believe. We're all to different to believe the same thing.
Update 10: @ adriatsi....

I'm not sure what you mean in one part, Atheist don't believe in the soul or spirit of a being, so I'm not why one would ask a question about it. And yes I could turn the other cheek but I much rather just get to the answer of my question to be honest.

Update 11: @ OD-ed on Brownies

No blame and no burning either, I just wanted to know who would sign the petition.
Update 12: *****Many of you exonerate my question, it's fine but you're backing your antics which is what I don't comprehend. ****** What I mean is that, for example, One wouldn't walk up to a group of hispanics to crack an hispanic joke. They would want to be around people who would concede with that joke. If your goal is... show more *****Many of you exonerate my question, it's fine but you're backing your antics which is what I don't comprehend. ******

What I mean is that, for example, One wouldn't walk up to a group of hispanics to crack an hispanic joke. They would want to be around people who would concede with that joke. If your goal is mockery than why not share that with people who would agree with you.
Update 13: @ adriatsi..

Uh, I think so, my parents and most of my family are Atheists so I understand the views of many Atheist, having grown up that way. But essentially I think we have different views on how most or rather many Atheist, perceive believers.
Update 14: @ Acid Zebra

No need to get hostile, I was trying to have an intelligent conversation with you but thanks for the answer anyway.
Update 15: @ auskiwi1..

Ooo Nice one. Every answer helps, so yes I'm pleased thanks.
Update 16: *******@ adriatsi.. I have yet to really read any valid R&S questions from any Atheist on here. Most of the time when they ask a question there only looking for an answer to feed their ego, so when I do think I'm answering valid question most of the replies are how inferior they feel my thinking is and it's just... show more *******@ adriatsi..

I have yet to really read any valid R&S questions from any Atheist on here. Most of the time when they ask a question there only looking for an answer to feed their ego, so when I do think I'm answering valid question most of the replies are how inferior they feel my thinking is and it's just not worth it. I appreciate people with real questions but those people and their inquiries are being shadowed by others spiteful propaganda.
Update 17: @ ALEX

Yea I haven't declared my beliefs, everyone is assuming I am a Christian but I won't say, I don't think it's relevant or would change anyones point of view of the question.