Curious about Pisces Male?

I'm a female Pisces, and I'm friends with a male Pisces... Quick background... We met in 2001 as he was friends with my bf. In 2004 we got "close" during a time our partners were cheating on us with each other. We had chemistry but decided to take our partners back. In 2006 we ran into each... show more I'm a female Pisces, and I'm friends with a male Pisces...

Quick background... We met in 2001 as he was friends with my bf. In 2004 we got "close" during a time our partners were cheating on us with each other. We had chemistry but decided to take our partners back. In 2006 we ran into each other again and felt the same connection as before. We decided to leave our partners (same ppl as before) for each other. Well it only lasted 3 months and he broke it off and never gave me a reason. We stayed in contact over the next 5 years, he told me many times how he regretted leaving me, we laughed it off and stayed very good friends. Well, last year he dated a girl for 6 months, and have been split for 5 months. Over the last 2 months we started to get close again. We decided to sleep together, no strings attached. Well a few days ago he told me (since we're friends) that he still had feelings for his ex and wanted to give it another try. That's when I realized, against my own advice I was falling for him again. Ugh!

Well, the gf is insecure and controlling. That have been back together for 4 days and now his phone number is changed and NONE of his friends can contact him.

I don't want him back as a bf, I know better. I miss my friend, and I'm curious what's going on and don't really understand our birth charts.

Thanks!!

ME-
Sun = Pisces
Rising = Aries
Moon = Aquarius
Mercury = Pisces
Venus = Capricorn
Mars = Taurus

HIM
Sun = Pisces
Rising = idk
Moon = Cancer