Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Survey ~ Do you think that the "Do not enter" and "Do not touch" signs are big teases ?

Have a good day all :)

Update:

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

reverse psychology, i always enter and touch :)

• 9 years ago

I still see people touch the things and also enter do not enter places. Like yesterday a student in college went into the kitchenette and helped herself to water and it was only meant for the staff.

• 3 years ago

of course no longer. anyone who's in a band needs to be signed. human beings in bands are in bands because of the fact they love taking part in track, and could truly prefer to do it for a living. Getting a label provides slighlty extra protection and money and is a step nearer to the dream. remember..getting signed presently isn't what it was like, I extremely have freinds in diverse bands who're signed, they make approximately £15,000 ($30,000) a 300 and sixty 5 days each and every it is comparable to working in an workplace! Its no longer all loopy events and girls human beings anymore, labels conceal expenses of production and PR and the band are predicted to artwork for his or her money via countless traveling. it extremely is a uncommon element for bands to receive fat golden cheques anymore for signing as much as a label, until eventually they are huge already. marketplace revenues are down. Being signed is great yet once you do no longer earn adequate then they're going to drop you swifter than you could say "hi Wembley".

• 9 years ago

Yes, i left a piece of cake in the fridge,with a do not touch note, when i went back it was gone with the message, i don't take orders from notes:(

And you have a good Day:)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Reminds me of a Song

You can look ( But you better not Touch ) Poison Ivy , The Coasters

• 9 years ago

I'm kinda 50/50 on this one.

Ya see my underwear has 'Do not enter' on the rear and 'Do not touch' on the front. Can you see my problem?

• dances
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Signs like that do tend to bring out the devil in me abbie lol

Especially 'do not walk on the grass'

* puts paw on lawn*

• Nora G
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

especially Do Not Touch

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i always think when i see them signs it another time to turn a blind eye abbykate and enters and touches.....lmao

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not as much as food labels, like 'Choking hazard' or 'keep out of reach of children.'

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.