Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Have you ever been brainwashed by a cult?

I was involved in the cult of Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and the Freemasons. I have successfully deprogrammed myself.

Um, yeah, thanks Angelo. I do have liver damage. I don't drink alcohol at all anymore.

good for you!

My friend is a Jehovah's Witness. He used to give me all of these Bibles and pamphlets, trying to brainwash me. Even took me to his Kingdom Hall. They are totally a cult.

Sociologically, a cult is merely a set of folk with strategies that are notably distinctive from the mainstream. they generally look very unusual to something human beings, yet it truly is merely their address certainty, and in the event that they are honest, then our take could look merely as extreme to them. some thinkers have observed that what we accuse cults of, is consumer-friendly in on a normal basis life. We have been indoctrinated in college, the mass media feed us subtle messages, faith brainwashes us, etc. as an occasion, a million/2 the international seems truly excited by using the sexual exploits of a guy who's typical for hitting a splash ball right into a hollow with a stick. That has have been given to be truly strange!! There are some extreme communities who use show innovations-administration strategies, and you'd be able to locate lots of examples on the internet, because of the fact anybody is involved in them lots.

People keep telling me to go to AA but I told them Alcoholic anonymous is stupid. Why would I want to drink anonymously?

The Assembly of God and Lutheran cults tried, and were pretty successful until I was 7 or 8 years old.

Christianity. And at one point, Spiritual Satanism. Both were awful experiences.

I'm a Pantheist now though and have been for a good few solid years.

Christianity.

• Just Cult of Luna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPhl1vGRyXQ

Youtube thumbnail

Also everything you listed arent cults.

• Occults count?

Source(s): ...No, no I haven't.

Yes.

Mormonism.

best decision of my life,becoming atheist.

What program did you upload when you down loaded the others?