Eventvwr scam, what do I do?

Okay I know Im really f**king stupid, but it was first thing in the morning and I fell for this scam. I was called around 9am by some Indian guy and he was explaining to me that hes a registered Microsoft technician and had received a call alerting him that my IP address had a number of errors. He then told me to... show more Okay I know Im really f**king stupid, but it was first thing in the morning and I fell for this scam. I was called around 9am by some Indian guy and he was explaining to me that hes a registered Microsoft technician and had received a call alerting him that my IP address had a number of errors. He then told me to get to my PC and follow the steps to help me resolve these so called 'errors' once it was on he asked me to go onto run and enter Eventvwr (something like that) and when all the errors came up it shocked me and I wanted it fixed. So I just did everything he told me to do and eventually payed £46.99 for some security package. I then went downstairs turned on my other pc googled whether this was a scam and as soon as I found out I rushed upstairs turned off my laptop and internet and phoned my bank to cancel my card.

Am I still at risk, my card was cancelled about ten minutes after I selected 'make payment' as he had total control over my PC I'm afraid to turn my laptop as I think he might install malicious files.

What do I do! Arrghhhh (my bank only had £50 in it so they couldn't steal anything else)