Is Sarah Palin running for President?

Im currently watching the New Hampshire GOP debate. But I don't see Sarah Palin. So does this mean she isn't running for President?

• She is showing every sign under the sun that she will run, and with her name recognition, she could always enter the race late. Perhaps she just wants to sit out a debate or two because she doesn't have a clue about the issues. Maybe, according to some emails, she was a "busy hard worker" at her part time job as Alaska's governor (after resigning in her first half term) But in real life, today, she is a moron. I don't know how there could be such a contradiction. This is what I have to say about her current life. Maybe she just gets nervous around people, or the wires on her brain come loose. I don't know what happens to her in the real world, outside of the Governor's office, but the difference is fire and water, at the least. The Sarah Palin we need to be concerned about is the one who gave us the history lesson about Paul Revere, and the one who said she doesn't know what magazines she reads, and 100 other idiotic statements that would choke a horse. Let's see, Africa is a country, not a continent. There is a "Department of Law" in the White House, it just goes on. This is a dangerous person for anyone to consider as president of anything, let alone the USA.

Sarah Palin wouldn't bother me nearly as much if I thought there was no chance she would run. But with this Magical Mystery Tour bus, defaced with giant autographs of herself on both sides, it would appear likely she is running. Is this why she QUIT her day job as Governor of Alaska. If so, it is truly pitiful. The press is following her around like a bunch of puppies waiting for a treat. I am not being malicious in my following critique of her. I am merely stating facts.

Let's start with Paul Revere. No matter how hard these Cons try to make Sarah Palin's Paul Revere story factual, it just doesn't hold a drop of water. I mean really:

• "He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed.

The press got a big treat that day and they are still feasting on it.

And then they try to say she was a great Governor of Alaska. Then why on earth did she drop out after one-half term? They say she did it because of ethics charges pending against her. No, wait a minute. It's because she didn't want to be a "Lame Duck" Have you ever heard of any governor at any time in history resigning after one-half term who used that excuse? This might have been the dumbest thing she's said to date.

• • First of all, Sarah Palin's an idiot and an imbecile, and I don't mean that as an insult, just as a statement of fact. Secondly, she is unqualified to run for president of the PTA in Wassila, and grossly unqualified to run for President of the United States of America. Oh, I know that she hasn't officially announced she is running but she is showing every sign under God's heaven that she will. She dropped out as Governor of Alaska after one half of one term. She was supposedly forced to over ethics charges and violations. But that's not the reason she gave. She told the people of Alaska that she didn't want to be a "lame duck governor" This is one of the dumbest things she has ever said (and there are hundreds and hundreds) A lame duck indicates a politician who is in their second term and cannot run again. She was only in her half term. How could she just quit on the people of Alaska, especially when she was such a "great" Governor.

I'm convinced she's running and I welcome her into the race. I guess she's just sitting a debate or two out since she doesn't have a clue about the issues. For myself and millions of other democrats, we hope and pray by some miracle she gets the GOP nomination. Barack Obama can beat any of the current GOP lineup. But with Sarah Palin, he would be virtually guaranteed a double digit landslide.....................or maybe she's just on a "family vacation" That's the official reason given for this Magical Mystery Tour. That's one hell of a vacation.

................................RUN SARAH RUN

Of course not. She's on the "look at me and give me money" tour. Unfortunately, running for President has become a money maker for people not at all interested in the presidency, but rather in publicity for their brand.

Sarah Palin doesn't give a flying F if the entire country wakes up paralyzed tomorrow. In any other civilized nation, she would be forced to wear a red clown nose.

She's not running for president. She's making the most of some people's hope that she will, but she won't. She's just glomming onto some free publicity.

• Ryan

She still can join if she wants, but she is running out of time. I don't think she will join. I think that she'll spend her time re-educating the American people to her version of history.

Consider yourself lucky all you would hear from her is mumble jumble she never makes any sense

Not as of yet at least

• Nope, she's teasing as long as she can so she can earn as much money as possible.

not at the moment

that is the Democrat hope