Bracey asked in HealthDental · 10 years ago

how can I pull out a tooth that isn't`t loose?

I have 4 baby teeth that I need to pull out, I have 6 months. If I don`t, the dentist will pull them out and I will have to have braces, because my adult teeth are growing in the wrong place, so arn`t going to push the baby ones out, and they are in the way of the adult ones so I want the baby ones out quickly, and it may stop the adult ones growing on top of them and I may not need to have braces. please give me ideas? not too painful, though! thanks :)

Don't do that, you might hurt yourself or damage your other teeth. At worst you could even severe a blood vessel in your gums (there are lots).

Wait for the dentist's opinion, don't do anything crazy - dentists know what they're doing and they'll have your best interests in mind.

The dentist will know best. A trained professional, talking about his subject; or your opinion, not knowing how to pull out teeth. You should 100% go with the dentist's advice.

It's a really bad idea to try to pull out your own teeth. Don't try. Really. You can do serious damage to your jaw. Follow your dentist's advice,

Don't. Let the dentist pull them out.

go to the orthodontist.

they will numb it up and pull it out.

easiest and safest and least painful way.

• jl

forget it. its too late. your getting braces no matter what.