Why am I so tired all the time?

(I`m 13)I always feel exhausted, like I want to fall asleep- I don't do that much exercise, so that isn't`t it.. When I get home from school I`m ready to fall asleep, but It takes me a while to actually get to sleep at night, I have 8-9 hours sleep, I think that's enough.. When Im really tiered at school, I can`t concentrate and get upset really easily, but when I`m not I`m fine. please help?!

maybe you're anemic (low iron in your blood) which can cause tiredness or have some kind of sleep disorder. go see a doctor

Well the foundations have modified final 12 months as good, however the the reply is reasonable festival. Goodyear and NASCAR made a deal a couple of again to furnish such a lot of tire according to race and Goodyear has been equipped to provide. On a aspect notice the groups now not acquire the tires from Goodyear. They truthfully hire the tires from NASCAR for the period of the race weekend. After the race they must go back all tires, and can be fined and unfastened facets if they do not.

your body is changing and could be the cause of it ,or it could be 2 do with ur diet as well

Could be stress and fatigue.