Why do girl hockey players,well hockey players in general, dislike figure skaters?

I know this question has been asked a billion and one times, but really, why do they? There are these two girls who play hockey who constantly harrase me. My parents own the rink I skate at and my dad is a hockey coach there and he forced me to do power skating with their team one night. Needless to say, they... show more I know this question has been asked a billion and one times, but really, why do they? There are these two girls who play hockey who constantly harrase me. My parents own the rink I skate at and my dad is a hockey coach there and he forced me to do power skating with their team one night. Needless to say, they didn't like that. I have better technique and just look better one ice then they do. Figure skating is not as easy as it looks. I know hockey is hard because my two brothers play it, but skating is so much harder! I train 25+ hours a week and have to work through countless injuries. (4 herniated disks, dislocated shoulder, torn acl 2 times) I'm an international competitor and it seems like hockey players don't cut figure skaters any slack, even the good ones. I have to admit, I can come off as pretty stuck up, but I'm not. I'm just quite and keep to myself most of the time. We don't wear super slutty clothes, wearing shorts and flexible clothing makes it easier to move in. So,really, why do hockey players hate figure skaters? Its a 2 way street I know, but I'm really baffled.