Favorite Answer

Tina Turner. Dolly Parton's worth 'doing time' for.

Dolly Parton

Dolly Parton!

I love Tina, & she's a great performer but Dolly is way better. She has so much talent. She can play guitar, banjo, piano, dulcimer, mandolin, harp, violin, drums, pennywhistle, harmonica, etc. Not to mention she's an amazing songwriter (has written far over 3,000 songs and has written almost all of her hits, unlike Tina). She's a business woman who owns so many businesses, its insane (She has an amusement park, a waterpark, a chain of dinner theatres, a children's literacy program, a record label, etc. In the past she's had wig companies, makeup lines, cookbooks, restaurants, etc etc) She is also established in so many different performing genres. She stars in movies, she's had 2 tv shows, she's written songs for a Broadway musical, she's written the plotlines for 3 different tv-movies, she cameos in shows all the time, and she's sang country, pop, bluegrass, disco, dance, gospel, etc. Besides, Dolly's such a sweetheart, you just don't get any nicer. I met her once & she was so sweet she said "Hi honey!" & when I told her how much I loved her she smiled & said "Aww, I love you too! Thank you darlin'!"

• .

Definitely Dolly Parton. Dolly is a musical genius and is still very beautiful even at 65.

Even though I'm not into country music I have to say that Dolly has been there through the thick and thin and she is a legend.

Tina has been an important player in the Rock N Roll scene. She is more of a Rock N Roll goddess and many of today's artist cite her as an influence.

It's a draw.

• Avon

Dolly Parton, she's got spiritt.

Dolly!

Dolly Parton. and Jolene song.

Lmao!

Teeny Turner