Is my chicken in shock and what do i do to treat her?

i had 2 pet chickens and last night a fox got in to the coup ,i sent my dog out to chase them off and one chicken was laying unconsious but breathing the other one seemed ok .the fox came back several times trying to get in but couldnt as we secured the coupe but the chicken that was alive and well was screaming... show more i had 2 pet chickens and last night a fox got in to the coup ,i sent my dog out to chase them off and one chicken was laying unconsious but breathing the other one seemed ok .the fox came back several times trying to get in but couldnt as we secured the coupe but the chicken that was alive and well was screaming like someone was being murdered. this morning i found the unconsious one completely dead and the other one jumped out but had a broken wing as the day has gone on she has been getting very lifeless and doesnt seem to budge when u walk up to her she looks like she wants to give up but she is eating small amounts and drinking her wing has been bandaged up untill the vet can see her tomorrow but it hurts me to see her lay down and look sorry for herself will she die? is it shock? what can i do?
3 answers 3