Would i be judged for making the right choice in giving my daughter up for adoption?

i have a lot of personal problems in my life that i don't want to bring my daughter into. i think it is best for my daughters sake for her to be raised in a loving and caring home, more than what i can give her. although i would give her the world, im the position i am in with legal matters and ex related... show more i have a lot of personal problems in my life that i don't want to bring my daughter into. i think it is best for my daughters sake for her to be raised in a loving and caring home, more than what i can give her. although i would give her the world, im the position i am in with legal matters and ex related problems, i just don't think the life i could give her would be best to give her. i think giving her to a loving and caring couple who has always dreamed to have a family but is unable to have a child would be a great gift. i know that it would tare me up inside knowing i gave her away but i would also be at ease knowing my daughter had a life and a future a head of her. is it wrong to want only the best for my daughter?
i no alot of u wont like this, and or will say for me to make the choice on my own, but i am the type of person to always ask for advice, otherwise how far can u really get in life without knowing answers to questions. now i do no that this is a huge step and i know all the risks involved. i just dont think she is going to be very happy with what my personal issues are and i think it is best for her to be raised in a non stress, caring and loving home, she deserves the best
Update: i will not be abandoning her i would be giving her a chance at a true life. not near stress. and not with any hurt that could cause her stress... she would have the chance to live a full happy life. and if and when the time comes that she would like to know me then it would be up to her parents that have been taken... show more i will not be abandoning her i would be giving her a chance at a true life. not near stress. and not with any hurt that could cause her stress... she would have the chance to live a full happy life. and if and when the time comes that she would like to know me then it would be up to her parents that have been taken care of her. yes it would be an open adoption. but its most definitely not abandonment.
Update 2: i also am 22 yrs old, there are alot of legal matters in my life that i dont want for my daughter, although she is my world and a piece of me. i need to know what is best for her. the father wants nothing to do with her as he left me after finding out i was pregnant. i thank each and everyone of you for your help... show more i also am 22 yrs old, there are alot of legal matters in my life that i dont want for my daughter, although she is my world and a piece of me. i need to know what is best for her. the father wants nothing to do with her as he left me after finding out i was pregnant. i thank each and everyone of you for your help and advice. i know this may all seem wrong in so many peoples eyes but i know that my daughter will have a bright and beautiful future.