Would i be judged for making the right choice in giving my daughter up for adoption?

i have a lot of personal problems in my life that i don't want to bring my daughter into. i think it is best for my daughters sake for her to be raised in a loving and caring home, more than what i can give her. although i would give her the world, im the position i am in with legal matters and ex related... show more i have a lot of personal problems in my life that i don't want to bring my daughter into. i think it is best for my daughters sake for her to be raised in a loving and caring home, more than what i can give her. although i would give her the world, im the position i am in with legal matters and ex related problems, i just don't think the life i could give her would be best to give her. i think giving her to a loving and caring couple who has always dreamed to have a family but is unable to have a child would be a great gift. i know that it would tare me up inside knowing i gave her away but i would also be at ease knowing my daughter had a life and a future a head of her. is it wrong to want only the best for my daughter?
Update: thank you to all your responses. i do only want the best for her, and i only dream that she will be well taken care of :) she deserves a great life. i appreciate the help in making my decision. its going to be hard but i know it is whats best for her. thank you so much. :)