Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

sims 3 full needs cheat?

what is the full needs cheat for sims3? to get the needs all up at full, eg hunger bladder fun

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The other two answers are both right, except if your sims don't already have full needs, they're missing out a step.

Open the cheat box by pressing ctrl + shift + c, type in 'testingcheatsenabled true', go to the mailbox and shift-click. Before you press 'make needs static', you need to press 'make all happy', - that will raise every need for every sim in the household to maximum. THEN go to the mailbox, shift-click again and press 'make needs static' to keep it that way! :)

• 3 years ago

Sims 3 Cheats Needs

• ocana
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Sims 3 Needs Cheat

• 9 years ago

I have Sims 3...and I used to have the same problem! It's really easy to do once you know how to...

open the cheats bar (shift,crtl and c)

type in >> testingcheatsenabled true

(make sure there are no caps)

then click on the mailbox of your current home and make sure your on the sim that you want needs restored.

*CLICK ON THE MAILBOX WHILST HOLDING SHIFT*

then click on `make needs static`

SIMPLES :P

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

sims 3 full needs cheat?

what is the full needs cheat for sims3? to get the needs all up at full, eg hunger bladder fun

Source(s): sims 3 full cheat: https://tr.im/iXhiv
  • 9 years ago

You press ctrl shift + c so the cheat bar comes up.

Then you type in testingcheatsenabled true .

Then you press enter.

Then you right click on the postbox/mailbox.

Then you click 'make needs static'.

Hope this has helped :) x

Source(s): I have the game and I use this a lot the only thing is it can cause glitches x
  • 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axe6v

Use Ctrl + C to bring up the text box then type in testingcheatsenabled true. You can now click and drag the green bars to make them full. Hope this helps.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.