I CANNOT DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHROME PLZ HELP ! PLZ?

I Cant Download google chrome when i try downloading it coz i got xp this thing pops up saying what browser do u want and ect i want google chrome i clicked install but it just goes on the google home page WHY 1 ive been struggling with this for so long and i got the old internet explorer can you please give me... show more I Cant Download google chrome when i try downloading it coz i got xp this thing pops up saying what browser do u want and ect i want google chrome i clicked install but it just goes on the google home page WHY 1 ive been struggling with this for so long and i got the old internet explorer can you please give me the link for google chrome download Plz Plz Help :(-(i got the old version of the internet) could that be why ?
Update: And with my internet when i try serching on my google it doesent come up plz help with that aswell
2 answers