Gingrich: US Becoming Secular Atheist Country Dominated by Radical Islamists?

what do you think

• M

Translation: Newt is pandering to Christians, and doing everything possible to minimize his own moral and ethical failures. Paying lip service basically...

I think Glenn Beck said the same thing about atheists and radical Islam, and it didn't make an ounce worth of sense then.

Ask yourself, who runs this country - who are our elected officials and judiciary? The vast majority (probably 95%) are Christians, with a handful of Jews, and a smaller handful of others.

I think Gingrich doesn't know the definition of any of those words, among other things. Radical Islamists make the best secular atheists, huh?

• Considering that only about 2% of the U.S. are Muslims, and that only a small percentage of those Muslims could be called "Radical Islamists," I think they could hardly be in a position to dominate America.

Mr. Gingrich either does not know what he is talking about, or is deliberately trying to parlay anti-Muslim feeling to his own advantage.

I think secular atheist and radical Islamists is a contradiction which demonstrates Newt's escalating senility.

I feel bad for the Republicans.

John McCain seems to be the only sane person who is prominent in their party. I actually like the guy, and he was quite moderate. Unfortunately he was and is far too old.

Hopefully, for the sake of the integrity of our democracy, they can find a reasonable candidate in the next few months. Obama seems fairly reasonable, but he should be given a healthy competition.

• Kara

I think he uses 'radical' as a modifier for anything and everything which frightens him: Radical Islamists, radical secularists, radical feminists, radical Ryan plan, etc.

I cant really offer any iopinion on a statement that is conflicted islamists are no secular atheists

• pizana

i think of that it quite is unhappy what has got here approximately to the Republican occasion. with the intention to get national popularity and popularity, you could say a definite variety of nutty issues, and set up your self as being a minimum of as nutty as, say, Michelle Bachman. in case you could then get Rush Limbaugh to declare you're a solid Republican, you're in. Your marketing campaign is able to bypass. each and all the Republican applicants could get contained in direction of the 2012 widespread season, attempting to win votes of the puzzling-center Republican base. I assure none of them will paint themselves as a average. they're going to all come out with those issues. The tightrope they stroll is how do you play to the hardcore in the process the primaries, then make human beings ignore the nuttier stuff you suggested on the marketing campaign path once you win the nomination? Democratic applicants could play to their very own hardcore of direction. yet that would not contain an identical variety of foaming-at-the-mouth insanity.

Gingrich: Radical bigot who has become increasingly more irrelevant thus his increase in idiotic statements.

• angel

Glad I live in Canada, although I don't know if we are much better. The Radical Islamic thing is scary.