What Stargate Atlantis Episodes focus most on female wraith, and wraith gender norms?

I have an upcoming essay on "Vampirism in Literature, and It's Effects on Gender Dominance and Representation" and I am thinking about including a bit about the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis as sort of non-traditional vampires. I'm not sure I have time to watch all the SG:A episodes back to... show more I have an upcoming essay on "Vampirism in Literature, and It's Effects on Gender Dominance and Representation" and I am thinking about including a bit about the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis as sort of non-traditional vampires. I'm not sure I have time to watch all the SG:A episodes back to back before it is due, so I'm hoping some members of the community can point me in the right direction.

Also, as a side note, is it ever clarified in the show whether there are only a hand full of female Wraith for every several hundred males, or do the Wraith women simply not fly around on space ships with the men except for the queens?
1 answer 1