Has anyone been with Diggs Letting Agency and had any bad experiences?

I am in a student house with two other friends. And all we have had is bad experiences with them. We're sick of them. I would like to know if anyone has had any bad experiences too? Please help!
Update: When we moved in in September last year, the sofa was broken and my bed frame too. The landlord was there to see it, and said he will get it sorted. As there are three of us living here, the sofa that was broken was only a two seat sofa. So there was only one chair! It took them 5 months to replace them. We've... show more When we moved in in September last year, the sofa was broken and my bed frame too. The landlord was there to see it, and said he will get it sorted. As there are three of us living here, the sofa that was broken was only a two seat sofa. So there was only one chair! It took them 5 months to replace them.

We've had letters from central recoveries to send debt collectors round to take anything that will recover the cost of the gas and electric bill, that Diggs were supposed to pay since January.
We have sent them emails and rang them about this and maintenance problems that still needs doing.
Cracks in the ceiling, walls. My wall has caved in, and the maintenance only glued a vent to the wall without filling it in; so now the hole has got bigger. My bedroom walls are soaked on the inside, and paint is dripping off; this is because it rained lightly for a day or two. I told them these problems, but they have not done anything about it.

We know a couple of students who have also had