How come Liberals dont want Christian prayers in school but have no problem with Islamic Schools in America?
Why do Liberals say: "Religion shouldn't be taught in Schools" but then they have no problem with Islamic Schools in America teaching kids to pray to Allah?
Why isn't the ALCU trying to shut down these institutions for not separating Church and State?
The Islamic School League of America says:
"The Islamic Schools League of America envisions and works towards the day when Islamic schools will be the preferred centers for learning"
Can you imagine if our Christian Schools had that mission?! Liberals would say they are indoctrinating kids!
- 9 years agoFavourite answer
1. Liberals aren't trying to keep "prayer out of school" they are trying to keep religious doctrine out of schools whether christian, jewish, muslim or buddhist
2. Any student anywhere is allowed to pray to any demonination he likes
3. Of course the Islamic school league says that, THEYRE THE ISLAMIC SCHOOL LEAGUE!, that doesn't reflect all the opinions of "Liberals"
4. Private schools can worship any demonination they like, it's the public schools "Liberals" don't want religious doctrine is, and obviously the founding father's wanted this too because that's why they put "SEPERATION BETWEEN CHURCH AND STATE" in the constitution
5. Don't listen to everything you hear on FOX, i've watched Bill O'reilly and Hannity almost every day for a long time and i can honestly say 1/2 of what O'reilly says is Right Wing propoganda and virtually everything Sean Hannity says is sickening lies, MAKE YOUR OWN OPINIONS YOU FOOLSource(s): for the record, i'm not a liberal or a conservative, just a person who makes up his own mind. Thank you
- FrankLv 79 years ago
We shouldn't teach religion in government funded schools. It s from the Constitutional prohibition on Congress establishing a religion (First Ammendment).
If you want to found a private Christian or Islamic school, that 's perfectly legal and perfectly fine for this liberal.Source(s): I actually paid attention in school when we discussed the US Constitution.