What's up with all the Triple H bashing since he married Stephanie?

Just wondering. He is a Legend, I don't get why does the IWC hate the poor guy so much. Suck it up haters! He is a 13 Time World Champion in the WWE, a WWE Record! Nobody has won as much World Titles in the WWE as Triple H! But ever since he married Steph, they began to hate on Hunter and began to give lame... show more Just wondering. He is a Legend, I don't get why does the IWC hate the poor guy so much. Suck it up haters! He is a 13 Time World Champion in the WWE, a WWE Record! Nobody has won as much World Titles in the WWE as Triple H! But ever since he married Steph, they began to hate on Hunter and began to give lame excuses about his success. You know what? He was already a 5 time Champ before that! Suck it up haters!

But, why are you always ignoring those facts and keep on bashing on him like he's some John Cena or something?