Why were the front of my son's pants wet ?

When I picked up my 12 year old son from school today, I noticed that the front of his pants were wet. I asked him and he said he didn't know and was quiet the rest of the way home. What do you think??

My guess? He either wet himself, or some "lovely" classmate(s) pulled a prank to make him *look* like he wet himself.

Might be time to bake his favorite kind of cookie, mom. Sounds like the kid had a rough day.

Couple of ways to go with this... 1 - Be an advocate against bullies. Many of our local schools have a board (seriously) that does nothing but protect the school from bullies. The schools website even has a link at the top of the page where bullies can be reported. Make your school do this. Complain and advocate to whoever you have to to get it done. Make sure these bullies don't do this to another kid, or something worse. Bullies need to be stopped or they will be bullies for life. 2 - Pull him out of that school and either homeschool him or put him in an adjoining district. I would also see about putting him in Martial Arts. Check out the program 1st...there is a good way to do martial arts and also a bad way. This will get him active and give him the resources he needs to defend himself against bullies...even if in his own mind. There is of course door #3...both. Be an advocate and put him somewhere else along with the martial arts :) Good luck to both of you. I would not want to be in either one of your positions.

As suggested in another answer, he may have accidentally wet his pants. Or he may have been the victim of a practical joke and someone sprayed water on his pants to embarrass him. Or he may have accidentally splashed water on himself washing his hands.

It is possible that he ejaculated inside his pants, either from masturbating or just spontaneously. Boys at that age are usually just entering puberty. But I wouldn't think he'd get more than his underwear wet, unless he wears pants of very thin cloth.

Maybe he could not handle the pressure and peed in his pants. Just treat the matter casually and don't embarrass him or insult him. It happens in the case of many boys. Don't worry, he wont repeat it.

pls talk to him about it casually and get to know the fact.boys at this age go through many changes,just be cool about it and make him feel comfortable.share u r own experiences with him so that he feels what ever has happened is normal.

He peed himself like a baby. Make him run around the neighborhood naked as punishment.

Source(s): My evil mind.

Did it smell like urine? If not It is probably a prank and the liquid is probably just water, but if it did...

maybe he peed himself and was embarrassed about it.